EIT Digital Challenge is a number one pan-European competitors that goals to establish one of the best European deep tech entrepreneurs and assist them scale up internationally. Again for its ninth version, EIT Digital Problem 2022 seeks fast-growing corporations with a differentiated product providing that leverages refined, hard-to-reproduce digital applied sciences.
Since its launch in 2014, the competitors has attracted 1000’s of functions from greater than 33 European nations. Lots of the successful scaleups have moved on to turn into internationally profitable corporations. Now it’s your flip to shine!
Do You construct Digital Know-how Options?
The EIT Digital Problem 2022 focuses on rising deep tech scaleups which are bringing about helpful improvements within the following 5 classes:
Digital Know-how: Inventing the digital future with core applied sciences offering safe, sturdy, responsive, and clever communications and computation.
Digital Cities: Serving cities with digital applied sciences that tackle city mobility, inclusive citizen engagement, and public security.
Digital Trade: The digital transformation of trade, from manufacturing to logistics and retail.
Digital Wellbeing: Safeguarding well being for the youth, the working skilled, and the aged by analyzing sensor knowledge.
Digital Finance: The disruption of digital transactions and establishments with applied sciences that allow transparency, effectivity, safety, and belief.
Why Ought to You Apply for EIT Digital Problem?
The 5 winners of EIT Digital Problem 2022 will obtain a waived entry into the 12-month EIT Digital Accelerator Program. Additionally, you will obtain entry to devoted companies in worldwide finance and enterprise improvement by the EIT Digital Accelerator workforce.
The highest 20 corporations shall be invited to an unique occasion to pitch in entrance of a panel of specialists and buyers. In case you are one in all them, you’ll get the chance to take part in matchmaking classes with invited corporates and buyers.
Discover all the advantages of successful the EIT Digital Problem
- Progress Assist: A full yr of tailor-made worldwide development help by the EIT Digital Accelerator price €50,000 to scale up what you are promoting.
- Fundraising Assist: A devoted workforce of skilled enterprise builders and financing specialists working from 17 main European cities and a hub in Silicon Valley to help you in rising what you are promoting internationally and elevating capital.
- Pan-European Innovation Community: You’ll acquire entry to EIT Digital’s community of greater than 350 famend companions throughout Europe – from companies, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), startups, universities, and analysis institutes.
- Worldwide Visibility: EIT Digital will unfold the phrase about your success and share your story by means of its well-connected offline and on-line channels in addition to main European media shops — driving highly effective worldwide publicity for what you are promoting.
Key Dates & Timeline for the EIT Digital Problem
- Utility deadline: September 19 – apply here!
- Calls with shortlisted candidates: September to October
- Announcement of finalists: October
- Ultimate occasion: October 27
EIT Digital evaluators will shortlist candidates such as you who shall be invited to particular person calls. This can permit the evaluators to obviously perceive the areas during which you want help in addition to your mission, imaginative and prescient, and development potential. The finalists shall be chosen primarily based on these calls.
EIT Digital will then invite the finalists to the closed-group unique occasion the place you’ve got the chance to current your pitch in entrance of buyers, company executives, journalists, in addition to representatives from EIT Digital.
Are You Eligible for the EIT Digital Problem 2022?
Startups within the development stage – scaleups – can apply throughout 5 thematic areas: Digital Tech, Digital Trade, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing & Digital Finance. Corporations which are excited by making use of ought to take into account the next eligibility standards for the EIT Digital Problem:
- Your scaleup is integrated after the first of January 2012
- Your scaleup is registered within the EU-27 or Horizon Europe Associated Countries
- Your scaleup generated:
- minimal income of €300,000 in 2021, or,
- minimal income of €300,000 within the first semester (as much as thirtieth of June) of 2022, or,
- complete fairness funding up to now of €2,000,000.
EIT Digital will look at the market and internationalization potential of your services or products in addition to the standard of your core workforce.
The EIT Digital Problem Accelerates Scaleups
Uncover the thrilling options introduced ahead by the winners of the EIT Digital Problem 2021:
- Cubbit is an IT scaleup primarily based in Bologna that allows distributed, encrypted, in addition to inexperienced cloud storage.
- Based mostly in Paris, Connecting Food is a meals tech firm that advances meals traceability by means of its blockchain-based answer.
- Hamburg-based scaleup Nect is shaping the way forward for digital identification with its totally automated AI-powered on-line identification answer.
Able to scale what you are promoting & strengthen the European deep tech ecosystem?
Sharing is Caring